The college has a very spacious, fully ventilated hostel for girls on the campus. Residents live like a family here helping one another in their time of need. They are assisted by the hostel staff to make them feel at home. Hostel functions under the strict supervision of the college Principal, Hostel Wardens whose first priority is the security of the residents and healthy food. CCTV cameras have been installed at specific points to keep strict vigilance.
F E A T U R E S A N D F A C I L I T I E S
All Hostel Rooms are very well ventilated and properly lit. All the rooms have attached balconies.
- All necessary furniture like a chair a study table a bed excluding bedding a Cupboard, Ceiling Fan, Curtains and Mirror is provided.
- Facilities like Washing, stationery Shop, STD Booth, Photocopying, Juice Bar, Milk Bar, Coffee Shop.
- Common rooms are equipped with TV sets, newspapers, Magazines and Indoor Games.
- Residents can make use of the Library Reading Room even after college hours.
- Washrooms are well maintained hot water is made available to the residents during the winter season.
- The budding scholars find here a congenial atmosphere for studies. The craze for participation in activities
- both academic and co-curricular has risen so much that from time to time the boarders have bagged a number of prestigious Trophies.
The Boarders are required to observe the fundamentals of personal hygiene and maintain good health. God forbid if any student falls ill or meets with an accident it is the duty of the Room Partner to inform the respective Warden immediately. The Doctors in nearby hospitals are contacted in case of any medical emergency.
Every attempt is made to ensure that the students get wholesome and nutritious food. To maintain the standard of food and observe cleanliness the mess committees the Wardens and the Principal make surprise checks in the Dining Hall of Mess.
- The Hostel Mess is provided with lavish kitchen equipment where Delicious Vegetarian Food is prepared under strict hygienic conditions
- The Mess Committee takes care that a variety of food is made available to the Boarders sweet dishes is served three times a week.
- Special Meals are served on Festival Days & Celebratory Occasions.
- RO water purifiers have been installed all over the Campus